For iOS users:
To reinstall the Kaia Health app on your smartphone or tablet, please follow these steps:
- First delete the Kaia Health app from your smartphone. For more information on how to delete apps, click here.
- To reinstall the Kaia Health app, please go to the App Store. Enter Kaia Health app in the search function. Download the Kaia Health app and click “open.”.
- After the installation, you can log into the Kaia Health app again using "log in to existing account" with your user data. Your training progress will be retained with the reinstallation.
For Android users:
- First, uninstall the Kaia Health app from your smartphone: To do this, please open the Google Play Store.
- There, tap on the three-line menu and then on “My Apps and Games”: Now select Kaia Health app and tap on “Uninstall”.
- When uninstallation is complete, you can tap “Install” again. The reinstallation is now complete.