There are four different areas within the Kaia Health app that are available to you:
- “Plan” - your daily, personalized training
In this area, you will receive your individualized daily program. This adapts based on your feedback and will present you with exercises selected for your current training day. Your daily program will also integrate relaxation and knowledge courses which you can subscribe to or unsubscribe, by going to your “progress” tab, then “settings” in the top right corner. Under “course enrollment” you can add different courses or deactivate them if you no longer want to receive them.
- “Progress” - the overview of your training progress
In this area, you will find an overview and details about your daily training activity, your pain intensity, and sleep quality.
- “Library” - your collection of exercises
In this area, you have the ability to pull up your recently completed exercises, your saved favorites, and exercises with the Kaia Motion Coach (AI.) Please note that the Kaia Motion Coach is not available on all devices. If you want to inquire about whether the Kaia Motion Coach is available on your device, please contact our Customer Support team.
- “Coach Chat” - the coach for your pocket
Your Kaia coach, whom you can contact via the Coach Chat in the Kaia Health app, is available to support you with your daily Kaia training program. The Kaia Coaching Team is at your side for guidance, goal setting, and providing support and accountability. The Kaia Coach Chat can be utilized at any time regarding the following topics:
- Questions about the training process
- Discussion of your individual training plan
- Support in motivation for Kaia training
- Your personal goals with the Kaia Health app
- Use of the Kaia Health app.